£8.90 to £9.50
jp / 200908-145036
6 months ago
FLT Driver - LE12, Shepshed, Leicestershire
- Forklift driving opportunity on a dayshift pattern.
- Growing manufacturer with multiple vacancies available.
We are looking for an experienced FLT / Forklift Truck Driver to join an expanding team on a dayshift pattern. You will need to have a valid FLT licence to be considered for this role. Chance to be a part of an established team that can offer good job security and overtime.
Salary & Package: c£8.90 - £9.50 per hour + overtime + bonus. Dayshift with a slightly earlier finish on a Friday. Flexibility is needed to work every other Saturday morning to help during busy periods.
This FLT Driver job will suit:
- An experienced Forklift Driver who is looking for a set day shift pattern.
- Holds a valid FLT licence.
- Flexibility to work additional overtime / Saturday morning cover.
The FLT Driver job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Growing manufacturer with friendly working culture.
- Opportunities for overtime and bonus.
- Job security and wider benefits on offer.
The FLT Driver job will involve:
- Movement of stock and the loading & unloading of lorries.
- Picking of stock to help with dispatch.
- Making sure systems are updated to correct details.
This job is commutable from Shepshed, Coalville, Castle Donington, Loughborough, Kegworth
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.
Reference: jp / 200908-145036