£45,000 to £55,000
6 months ago
Fleet Manager, Leicestershire
- Fleet Manager jobs role. Fleet Engineering Manager jobs role.
- Established and successful fleet management and vehicle hire business that has come through Covid in a strong position and is focused on growing.
- A company that cares passionately about employing and nurturing the very best talent and having a working environment where people can truly flourish.
- This Fleet Manager role would suit a Fleet Manager or Fleet Engineer with a commercial vehicle / HGV engineering background.
- Salary commensurate with experience (£45K - £55K as a guide) plus company car + pension + 25 days holiday and all bank holidays + life assurance.
This Fleet Manager job will involve:
- Fleet management of roughly 1000+ commercial vehicle assets.
- Senior Leadership role where you will have the opportunity to help shape the business – the role has lots of potential to develop further.
- Facilitating the management of fleet compliance and continue to maintain the business as an industry leader in both servicing and maintenance with the support of approved service providers.
- Leading a highly motivated and experienced fleet management team, dealing with recalls, recharges, warranty claims and breakdown management systems and processes.
- Managing and developing third-party service providers to ensure SLAs are in place and their performance meets contractual agreements.
- Budget setting and management; cost and KPI analysis.
This Fleet Manager job will suit:
- We are looking for a candidate with a strong commercial vehicle / HGV fleet management or fleet engineering background.
- The role will be customer and supplier facing so you have the personal qualities to work effectively and build long standing effective relationships with customers and suppliers.
- The company have an excellent reputation for building high quality relationships and delivering outstanding customer service.
- You will have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to lead, coach and develop others.
- Specific qualifications or accreditations such as IRTEC, MIRTE, CPC would be advantageous.
This Fleet Manager job is commutable from Leicester, Hinckley, Nuneaton, Coventry, Loughborough, Tamworth, Rugby.
To apply please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.