£35,000 to £40,000
3 months ago
Fleet Engineer, Leicestershire
- Fleet Engineer jobs, Fleet Manager jobs, Fleet Maintenance Controller jobs.
- £25m t/o successful and growing fleet management and vehicle hire business.
- A company that cares passionately about employing and nurturing the very best talent.
- This Fleet Engineer role would suit a Fleet Engineer or Fleet Manager or Fleet Controller with a commercial vehicle / HGV vehicles background.
- £35,000 - £40,000 commensurate with experience + company car + pension + life assurance + 25 days holiday and all bank holidays.
Are you seeking Fleet Engineer jobs or Fleet Controller jobs or Fleet Manager jobs in Leicester, Loughborough, Hinckley areas?
This Fleet Engineer job will suit:
- We are looking for a candidate with a strong HGV / commercial vehicles fleet engineering or fleet management or fleet maintenance controller background.
- You must hold an International CPC for Transport Managers.
- You will need to be able to demonstrate a good technical understanding of Heavy Goods Vehicle / HGV / Commercial Vehicles.
- The role will be customer and supplier facing so you have the personal qualities to work effectively and build long standing effective relationships with customers and suppliers.
- Lots of opportunities for further growth and development.
This Fleet Engineer job will involve:
- Proactive customer support – this will be a various levels of customer organisations.
- Undertake formal quarterly review meetings with customers.
- SLA development with 3rd Party Workshops and escalation point for approval of work.
- Technical support for your Fleet Controllers as required.
- Support the contracts and tender management process.
- Budget setting and management; cost and KPI analysis (you will get support from the finance team).
Benefits & Company Overview:
- You will be joining a business that care passionately about employing and nurturing the very best talent and having a working environment where people can truly flourish.
- The company have an excellent reputation for building high quality relationships and delivering outstanding customer service – this is driving the growth of market share.
- Dynamic, forward thinking leadership team, the culture is one of passion, enthusiasm and an eagerness to learn & improve the business.
This Fleet Engineer job is commutable from Leicester, Hinckley, Nuneaton, Coventry, Loughborough, Narborough, Hinckley, Nuneaton, Tamworth, Rugby.
To apply please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.