almost 2 years ago
Working for an established, successful and profitable storage, haulage and distribution business. You will be joining a growing team where excellent service and performance is key. You would have proven experience in a fleet compliance transport focused role. A good knowledge of the transport and warehousing environment would be required along with HGV Class C+E / 1 License.
Salary & Package: £30,000 - 32,000
This job will suit:
- A person with good knowledge of Vehicle, Fleet and Driver Legislation, CPC, O License,
- HGV Class C+E / Class 1 an advantage
- FORS Silver knowledge
- NEBOSH or Health and Safety qualified
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Offering a competitive salary, in a modern office environment, good facilities and plenty of car parking!!
The job will involve:
- Working with the Transport team you will manage the fleet compliance within a busy distribution business.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance to legislative requirements in a logistics / warehousing environment.
- Maintaining Health and Safety compliance.
- Overseeing maintenance schedule for fleet of approx. 100 vehicles and trailers.
- Maintain compliance documentation such as FORS accreditation.
This job is commutable from Coalville, Ashby, and surrounding Leicestershire.
To apply please contact Jayne Baxter at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.