£16,000 to £21,000 as a guide
3 months ago
- 6 month temporary position for a proven Administrator
- Growing, established business with multiple Depots across the UK.
We are seeking a Fleet Administrator who has a great eye for detail and enjoys variety. As an Administrator you will be responsible for updating vehicle registration details, liaising with Suppliers and working with invoices.
Salary & Package: c£16,000 to £21,000
This Fleet Administrator job will suit:
- An Administrator who has ideally worked within a Fleet, Transport, or Logistics environment. This isn’t essential but would be of benefit.
- A good communicator at all levels. This role will see you liaise with different Suppliers.
The Fleet Administrator job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- 6 month contract directly with the company.
- Competitive salary with wider package.
- Friendly, close working team.
- Relaxed, yet fast paced, working environment.
The Fleet Administrator job will involve:
- Responsible for general administration and updating systems.
- Working with the wider team and suppliers.
- Some financial duties – supporting Invoices
This job is commutable from Castle Donington
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.