£ Competitive Salary
4 months ago
Firmware Engineer jobs role. Complex electromechanical products which have electronic, software and mechanical elements. Opportunity to develop bespoke engineering products for blue chip customers. Flexible and agile business, diverse products and projects.
Are you seeking Firmware Engineer jobs, Electronic Design Engineer jobs in Sheffield / South Yorkshire? This is a growing, friendly and highly innovative engineering / manufacturing business.
Salary commensurate with experience, plus 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, company pension contribution, company bonus, early finish on a Friday!
This Firmware Engineer job will suit:
- A Firmware Engineer, Electronic Design Engineer or Software Engineer with experience in electronic and firmware design.
- A background in PCB design and C/C++ software development / software programming would be preferred.
- An understanding of microprocessor electronics, interfacing to motion control and external communication devices would be advantageous but not absolutely essential.
- You are likely to be degree qualified in an electronics engineering / electrical engineering, mechatronics engineering, software engineering or similar engineering discipline.
Job Working Environment, Opportunities and Rewards:
- World leading design and manufacturer of electromechanical products and provider of full turnkey solutions for all sizes of industrial application, integrating robotics, machine vision and automation.
- They operate from sites in the UK, USA, France and India serving an extensive customer base.
- Current headcount in Sheffield is circa 100 people. Current turnover is £10m.
- Commensurate with experience, 33 days holiday, company pension contribution, company bonus, early finish on a Friday!
The Firmware Engineer job will involve:
- The company work in partnership with blue chip OEM customers across the automotive, aerospace and other advanced technology sectors to produce state of the art turnkey engineering solutions.
- Design and development of new electronic products and product improvements, balancing innovative engineering design, functional requirements, product safety, reliability and cost effectiveness.
- PBC/firmware development and design for electronic controllers.
- Develop and maintain a wide range of machine control firmware using C/C++ including user interfaces.
This Firmware Engineer job is commutable from Sheffield, Rotherham, Chesterfield, Worksop, Doncaster, Mansfield, Barnsley, Matlock, Bakewell, South Yorkshire, Derbyshire.
To apply, please contact Jack Ludford
Due to the high number of applications we receive for each vacancy, if you do not receive a response from us within 7 days please assume your application has not been successful on this occasion.