Flexible Salary DOE
over 1 year ago
- Embedded Software / Firmware position using C language.
- Position will see you develop, write, and test software to help drive new product development..
Work within a R&D / Product environment to support the development of new Firmware products. The position will require a good grasp of C language for their systems. Hands on position that will see you get involved with the testing of products.
Salary & Package: Flexible salary for the right level of experience. Wider benefits including life assurance and other health / wellbeing programmes.
This Firmware Engineer job will suit:
- An experienced Firmware or Embedded Software Engineer, flexible on industry experience. .
- Advanced experience using C language will be required for this position. .
- Enjoy testing and working within a team environment.
The Firmware Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Growing business that is looking to improve their product range. Significant investment and backing so job security is ensured.
- Opportunity to make an impact on new products and work within a varied engineering position.
- Flexible salary to suit and wider benefits package.
The Firmware Engineer job will involve:
- Write firmware for embedded systems using the C language.
- Create unit-test software to support development and testing.
- Work alongside the wider team to contribute new ideas and participate in code reviews.
This job is commutable from Manchester, Stockport.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.