Flexible Hourly Rate
JP / 200914-144617
about 1 month ago
Firmware Engineer, Nottingham
6 month contract opportunity for a Firmware Test Engineer to help support the product development team. The main focus of the position is to develop automated test scripts. Experience with C++ is essential for this role. The opportunity could suit a Junior Firmware Engineer who is keen to work within a Product Development team. Remote working 3/5 days per week.
Salary & Package: Flexible rate depending on experience to offer. Very fast interviewing/commencement process, being immediately available would be a big advantage.
This Firmware Engineer job will suit:
- Experience with automated test frameworks, direct experience with Fitnesse and CxxTest a plus.
- Coding skills in C++ for the unit test support
- C# experience to support the system test back end would be advantageous
- Familiarity working with embedded systems where the software is controlling electromechanical devices
- Experience with fault finding, debugging and root cause analysis
The Firmware Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Fantastic working facility with the opportunity to support a range of new products being developed.
- Partly remote working – work within the office two days a week (The other three from home).
- 6 month contract with a flexible rate.
The Firmware Engineer job will involve:
- Contribution to firmware product development
- Development of automated test scripts based on the project requirements
- Support for the development team in writing unit tests
- Ensuring the test infrastructure and hardware are maintained and connected for the team members working remotely.
This job is commutable from Nottingham, Leicester, Derby, Mansfield, Coalville, Coventry, Sheffield, Northampton.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.
Reference: jp / 200914-144617