£ Competitive Salary
5 months ago
- Firmware Engineer jobs role.
- Complex electromechanical products which have electronic, software and mechanical elements.
- Firmware Engineer role to develop bespoke engineering products for blue chip customers.
- Salary commensurate with experience + bonus + 25 days holiday + pension + early finish on a Friday!
Are you seeking Firmware Engineer jobs, Software Engineer, Electronic Design Engineer jobs in Sheffield / South Yorkshire? This is a growing, friendly and highly innovative engineering / manufacturing business.
Firmware Engineer jobs role. Design and development of innovative new electronic products and product improvements. Development of a wide range of machine control firmware using embedded C/C++ including user interfaces. PCB/firmware development and design for electronic controllers. The company work in partnership with blue chip OEM customers across the automotive, aerospace and other advanced technology sectors to produce state of the art turnkey engineering solutions.
This Firmware Engineer job will suit:
- A Firmware Engineer, Software Engineer or Electronic Design Engineer with experience in embedded C/C++ programming.
- Exposure to electronics hardware design / PCB design would be advantageous.
- An understanding of microprocessor electronics, interfacing to motion control and external communication devices would be advantageous but not absolutely essential.
- You are likely to be degree qualified in an electronics engineering / electrical engineering, mechatronics engineering, software engineering or similar engineering discipline.
The Firmware Engineer job Working Environment, Opportunities and Rewards:
- World leading design and manufacturer of electromechanical products and provider of full turnkey solutions for all sizes of industrial application, integrating robotics, machine vision and automation.
- They operate from sites in the UK, USA, France and India serving an extensive customer base.
- Current headcount in Sheffield is circa 100 people. Current turnover is £10m.
- Salary commensurate with experience, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, company pension contribution, company bonus, early finish on a Friday!
This Firmware Engineer job is commutable from Sheffield, Rotherham, Chesterfield, Worksop, Doncaster, Mansfield, Barnsley, Matlock, Bakewell, South Yorkshire, Derbyshire.
To apply please contact Jack Ludford at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.