Newark on Trent
£50,000 to £55,000
over 2 years ago
Financial Controller, NG23, Newark-on-Trent, Nottinghamshire.
Financial Controller opportunity to join a profitable business who has just received significant investment. Excellent opportunity for a Finance Controller / Head of Finance / Finance Manager to lead a small finance team, ensuring accuracy and compliance of financial and accounting activities in both the short and long term. The Financial Controller will oversee management accounting, accounts payable and receivable taking responsibility for all accounting processes.
This job will suit:
- CIMA / ACCA / ACA Qualified Accountant.
- Person with an all-round experience of planning, budgeting and forecasting, able to provide and analyse financial reports
- Person with strong commercial awareness, able to support both finance and non-finance personnel effectively
- A leader, able to develop and mentor reportees
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Working for a company that Designs & Manufactures a high end bespoke product.
- Recently received a significant amount of investment, and in need of someone who is able to manage the finance function as they continue to grow – low risk credit rating.
- Excellent starting salary + wider benefits.
The job will involve:
- Ensure that management accounts and schedules are prepared and reported (including budgetary monitoring) with accuracy and in a timely manner to support internal management and to meet statutory compliance reporting requirements
- Lead the financial budgeting exercise, to support an efficient and comprehensive annual budget exercise
- Responsibility for the finance function, line management and supervision of a small finance team.
- Lead financial systems development, ensuring that systems are robust and can deliver accurate and timely information while providing safeguards to control and protect the assets of the company
This job is commutable from Newark-on-Trent, Mansfield, Lincoln, Grantham, Nottingham, Worksop and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Danny Turnock at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd