negotiable according to experience
18 days ago
Financial Controller, Engineering, Manchester, M17 1SD
Financial Controller job vacancy with an Engineering business. Suited to a Finance Manager, Management Accountant or a Financial Controller with some experience of the engineering, construction or technical project management sector and the associated financial models. Responsibilities include financial management and monthly reporting for a £8-10m t/over multi-income stream engineering business and continuous improvement of business systems. We are looking for a proactive person that can grow into the role and play an active part in the senior management team.
This job will suit a:
- CIMA / ACCA / ACA Qualified Accountant.
- Person that is able to lead a small team.
- Proactive person with a continuous improvement mindset, and the ability to contribute to the commercial agility of the business.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Working for a growing engineering business with multiple income streams.
- Reporting to the MD, this is an opportunity to be mentored and to develop your broader understanding of business principles and wider commercial objectives.
- Excellent starting salary, car allowance, pension, bonus (up to 10% of salary) and benefits.
The job will involve:
- Ensure that monthly reporting and management accounts are delivered accurately and on time.
- Deliver on statutory compliance reporting requirements, and work with the external auditors.
- Lead the team responsible for invoicing, accounts payable, credit control and take personal responsibility for cash flow, forecasting and modelling.
- Play a key role in continuous improvement of business systems and business data and the use of ERP, finding efficient and faster methods of financial reporting and financial managment.
- Identifying financial patterns and commercial ratios which help the business improve sales activities, reduce operational costs and improve the return on investment.
This job is commutable from Manchester, Bolton, Warrington, Stockport, Altrincham and the areas.
To apply please contact Ian Yoxen at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference: IY EPR114412