Fantastic base salary + wider benefits package
3 months ago
- New Head of Finance jobs role / Financial Controller jobs role
- Reports into Group FD as part of Senior leadership team – manage day to day operations of a team of 7.
- Multi-national manufacturing business with a well-established customer base.
- Innovative and focused on developing new processes to improve current systems.
- A business passionate about continuous improvement.
- The staff, along with being friendly – have good length of tenure – a lot have completed 10 + years within the business.
An overview of the Financial Controller jobs role
- As Head of Finance / Financial you will manage a team of 7.
- Part of the Senior Management Team in the UK, the Head of Finance / Financial Controller is responsible for financial forecasting and analysis, balance sheet reconciliations, operating cost controls, total control of auditable procedures as well as providing guidance and leadership to the current UK finance team
- Dynamic. This is a fast paced business. They have made acquisitions so some integration of businesses.
- Strong ERP / MRP experience, either implementations, optimisation or development projects.
- Experience of inventory and stock and high levels of transactions very useful.
- SME mentality – finance team is 7 people. £16m t/o. you will manage the Finance manager + Payroll Manager directly.
- Any experience within an FMCG environment, or similar would be highly beneficial, but not crucial to the role.
This Head of Finance / Financial Controller jobs is based predominantly in Wolverhampton and commutable from Birmingham, Walsall, Sutton Coldfield, Cannock, Lichfield or wider West Midlands. To apply for this Senior Finance jobs role, please contact Pete Hobbs at Euro Projects Recruitments Ltd.
Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.