Highly Competitive Base Salary + Wider Benefits Package
19 days ago
- Financial Controller opportunity with a family owned manufacturing business
- Succession planning for the current FD (initially FC controller until their retirement).
- Role will grow to cover the entire group upon becoming FD.
- This is a business with a fantastic reputation in their industry and a very collaborative working environment.
Financial Controller jobs role, with a reputable and expanding family owned manufacturing business. This role is succession planning for the current Finance Director, with a clear and well defined path for you to become Group FD. This business prides themselves on having a collaborative working environment and an impeccable name in their industry.
Salary guideline: Fantastic base salary + car allowance + pension etc.
This Financial Controller job will suit:
- Experience of working within a manufacturing business of a similar magnitude.
- A background in Management Accounts and either a CIMA or ACCA qualification.
- Able to manage a high level payroll consistently and confidently.
- Any exposure to working with a family owned business would be highly advantageous, but not crucial.
- Knowledge or understanding of group financial processes.
The Financial Controller job will involve:
- Take full ownership of the finance function for a 300 headcount business, to allow the current Finance Director to focus on the wider group initially.
- Overseeing the group management and financial accounts.
- Implementing a consistent financial analysis and forecasting structure for the business.
- Succeed the current Finance Director upon his retirement in the next 18 months.
This Financial Controller job is commutable from Loughborough, Castle Donington, Coalville, Shepshed, Hathern, Ashby, Long Whatton, Quorn, Woodhouse Eaves and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Peter Hobbs at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”