£ Competitive Salary
7 months ago
Financial Controller opportunity to join a profitable manufacturing business due to strategic growth and sustained success. Excellent opportunity for a Finance Controller / Head of Finance / Finance Manager to lead a finance team, ensuring accuracy and compliance of financial and accounting activities in both the short and long term. The Financial Controller will oversee management accounting, accounts payable and receivable taking responsibility for all accounting processes.
This job will suit:
- CIMA / ACCA / ACA Qualified Accountant.
- Person with an all-round experience of planning, budgeting and forecasting, able to provide and analyse financial reports
- Person with strong commercial awareness, able to support both finance and non-finance personnel effectively
- A leader, able to develop and mentor reportees
- Any experience working within a manufacturing business or capital equipment.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Working for an international company that manufactures machinery, going through a period of sustained growth – excellent headroom to grow within the company and establish a career in a senior management role.
- An already successful business that are strategically adding to their team, and in need of someone who is able to manage the finance function as they continue to grow – low risk credit rating.
- Excellent starting salary + wider benefits.
The job will involve:
- Ensure that management accounts and schedules are prepared and reported (including budgetary monitoring) with accuracy and in a timely manner to support internal management and to meet statutory compliance reporting requirements
- Lead the financial budgeting exercise, to support an efficient and comprehensive annual budget exercise
- Responsibility for the finance function, line management and supervision of a finance team.
- Lead financial systems development, ensuring that systems are robust and can deliver accurate and timely information while providing safeguards to control and protect the assets of the company
This job is commutable from Coventry, Birmingham, Royal Leamington Spa, Rugby, Hinckley, Nuneaton, Tamworth and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Danny Turnock