Competitive base salary + fantastic wider benefits package
11 months ago
Finance Manager Jobs role. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting business going through a period of growth. Excellent chance for finance professional to join a manufacturing SME, in a Finance management, position working closely with business Directors. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone that is keen to develop themselves and progress into a senior finance position.
This Finance Manager Job will suit:
- Finance Manager / Finance Professional / Accountant with experience working within a B2B environment.
- You will likely be CIMA qualified.
- Person with an all-round experience of planning, budgeting and forecasting, able to provide and analyse management accounts.
- Person with strong commercial awareness, able to support both finance and non-finance personnel effectively.
- Managing and helping to develop a close knit finance team.
The Finance Manager Job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Multi-national business with excellent financial stability going through a period of growth.
- Managing a small team, you will receive excellent coaching, training and development.
- Culture and employee engagement is a massive part of the business – it is an excellent environment to work in.
- Salary Guideline: Competitive starting salary + wider company benefits.
The Finance Manager Job will involve:
- Ensure that management accounts and schedules are prepared and reported (including budgetary monitoring).
- Lead financial budgeting for all business areas, including annual business budgets.
- Responsibility for line management and development of a small finance team.
- Overall responsibility for accounts payable and receivable, managing an Accounts Assistant.
- You will work closely with the Finance Director and Managing Director
This Finance Manager Job is commutable from Rugby, Coventry, Nuneaton, Hinckley, Daventry, Lutterworth and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Peter Hobbs at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”