£40,000 - £50,000
6 months ago
Finance Manager, NN3, Northampton, Northamptonshire
Financial Manager / Head of Finance / Financial Controller opportunity to join an exciting technology business going through a period of rapid growth. Excellent chance for finance professional to join an SME business in a senior management position working closely with business Directors.
This job will suit:
- Finance Manager, Finance Professional, Accountant with experience working within a B2B environment.
- CIMA / ACCA / ACA qualifications are desirable but not a necessity, at minimum AAT qualified.
- Person with an all-round experience of planning, budgeting and forecasting, able to provide and analyse financial reports
- Person with strong commercial awareness, able to support both finance and non-finance personnel effectively
- A leader, able to develop and mentor reportees
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Working for a company that Designs & Manufactures a highly bespoke product.
- A well-established business going through a period of real growth. As an SME you will make a significant difference to the overall performance of the business and this will be very rewarding.
- Opprotunity to become a senior member of the leadership team long term.
- Excellent starting salary + wider benefits.
The job will involve:
- Ensure that management accounts and schedules are prepared and reported (including budgetary monitoring) with accuracy and in a timely manner to support internal management and to meet statutory compliance reporting requirements
- Lead the financial budgeting exercise, to support an efficient and comprehensive annual budget exercise
- Responsibility for the finance function, line management and supervision of a small finance team.
- Lead financial systems development, ensuring that systems are robust and can deliver accurate and timely information while providing safeguards to control and protect the assets of the company
This job is commutable from Northampton, Kettering, Bedford, Milton Keynes, Rugby, Banbury and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Dawn Mckenna at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.