£45,000 - £55,000
22 days ago
Finance Manager, Loughborough
- Finance Manager jobs, Finance leadership role.
- Successful medium sized engineering business based in Leicestershire, you will be working in a role leading a small finance team.
- This will focus more on the operational side of finance, we ideally need someone with experience in an SME B2B environment, ACCA/CIMA/ACA/ AAT.
- £45K - £55K estimated starting salary + wider benefits. Early finish on a Friday afternoon.
- Excellent opportunity for someone looking to progress into a Finance leadership role, working closely with Directors and making a real impact on a SME business.
Finance Manager Jobs role. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting engineering business going through a period of growth. Excellent chance for finance professional to join an innovative company, in a Finance management position working closely with business Directors. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone that is keen to develop themselves and progress into a senior finance position.
This Finance Manager Job will suit:
- Finance Manager / Finance Professional / Accountant with experience working within a B2B environment.
- Any formal Accounting qualifications would be ideal – ACCA/CIMA/ACA/AAT.
- Person with an all-round finance experience, month end accounts, cost analysis, developing finance systems and being able to produce meaningful finance data for the business.
- Person with strong commercial awareness, able to support both finance and non-finance personnel effectively.
- Managing and helping to develop a close-knit finance team.
The Finance Manager Job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- You will be joining a successful engineering business who have remained busy during Covid and are now looking for someone to lead their finance team as they continue to grow.
- £40K-£50K salary range depending on experience. Early finish on a Friday afternoon.
- Culture and employee engagement is a massive part of the business – it is an excellent environment to work in.
The Finance Manager Job will involve:
- To lead a small finance team, responsible for smooth running and being able to provide the business with meaningful finance data.
- Accruals, Prepayments, VAT quarterly returns, Cash flow forecasting, Management / Month End accounts, Compliance, preparing for audits.
- Develop and maintain the financial & payroll IT systems.
This job is commutable from Loughborough, Shepshed, Coalville, Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Nottingham, Derby, Leicester and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Danny Turnock at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”