Highly Competitive Base Salary + Wider Benefits Package
19 days ago
- Finance Director opportunity with a family owned manufacturing business
- Succession planning for the current FD (initially FC controller until their retirement).
- Role will grow to cover the entire group upon the current FD retiring.
- This is a business with a fantastic reputation in their industry and a very collaborative working environment.
Finance Director jobs role, with a reputable and expanding family owned manufacturing business. This role is succession planning for the current Finance Director, with a clear and well defined path for you to become Group FD. This business prides themselves on having a collaborative working environment and an impeccable name in their industry.
Salary guideline: Fantastic base salary + car allowance + pension etc.
This Finance Director job will suit:
- Experience of working within a manufacturing business of a similar magnitude (roughly 300 headcount).
- A background in Management Accounts and either a CIMA or ACCA qualification.
- Any relevant experience with strategic financial planning for a 5-10 year period.
- Any exposure to working with a family owned business would be highly advantageous, but not crucial.
- Knowledge or understanding of group financial processes.
The Finance Director job will involve:
- Take full ownership of the finance function for a 300 headcount business, to allow the current Finance Director to focus on the wider group initially.
- Overseeing the group management and financial accounts.
- Implementing a consistent financial analysis and forecasting structure for the business.
- Succeed the current Finance Director upon his retirement in the next 12 months.
This Finance Director job is commutable from Loughborough, Castle Donington, Coalville, Shepshed, Hathern, Ashby, Long Whatton, Quorn, Woodhouse Eaves and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Peter Hobbs at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”