Commensurate with experience plus company vehicle
about 1 year ago
Field Vehicle Technician, Lincolnshire
- Vehicle Technician jobs role / Automotive Technician jobs role.
- Professional automotive product development and manufacturing business.
- Technician / Mechanic role focused on the repair, service and installation of automotive exhaust / emissions / engine products.
- Role would suit a Vehicle Technician or Mechanic ideally with a HGV or PSV or agricultural vehicle background.
- Role will involve frequent UK travel to customer sites including overnight stays (fully expensed).
- Competitive salary + overtime + company vehicle + pension + bonus + 24 days holiday (rises to 29 days) and all bank holidays.
This Vehicle Technician / Mechanic role is focused on the repair, service and installation of automotive exhaust / emissions systems for HGV and PSV vehicles. The role will involve frequent UK travel which will entail fully expensed overnight stays. Travel is likely to places that have Low Emission Zones and Clean Air Zones.
Are you seeking Vehicle Technician jobs or Automotive Technician jobs or HGV jobs or Mechanic jobs in Doncaster, Gainsborough, Lincoln, Retford sort of regions (Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire, South Yorkshire)? Are you seeking Technician jobs in the automotive sector?
This Field Vehicle Technician job will suit:
- A Vehicle Technician ideally with previous experience in the repair and maintenance of HGV, PSV or agricultural vehicles.
- Be able to undertake frequent UK travel including overnight stays on a regular basis.
- If you hold a relevant qualification (City & Guilds / BTEC / Apprenticeship) in a light or heavy vehicle repair and maintenance.
- You must hold a full UK driving license.
- The role will be customer facing so you have the personal qualities to work effectively with customers.
Company Overview & Benefits:
- Professional automotive product manufacturing business with a state of the art engineering / manufacturing facility.
- Salary commensurate with experience plus company vehicle, substantial overtime earning potential, company bonus, company pension contribution, 24 days holiday (this increases to 29 days) plus all bank holiday and life assurance.
This Field Vehicle Technician job is commutable from Lincoln, Doncaster, Retford, Ranskill, Gainsborough, Market Rasen, Scunthorpe and Worksop.
To apply please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.