over 1 year ago
Field Vehicle Technician, Lincolnshire
- Vehicle Technician jobs role / Automotive Technician jobs role.
- Automotive product development and manufacturing business.
- Repair, maintenance and installation of automotive exhaust / emissions products.
- Role would suit a Technician within HGV / PSV or light vehicle background.
- Competitive salary + overtime + company vehicle + pension + bonus + 24 days holiday (rises to 29 days).
Vehicle Technician jobs role within an automotive manufacturing business. The company is an innovative engineering business developing and manufacturing products to improve air quality.
This Vehicle Technician is focused on the repair, maintenance and installation of automotive exhaust / emissions systems for HGV / PSV vehicles. The role will involve frequent UK travel which will entail fully expensed overnight stays. Travel is likely to places that have Low Emission Zones and Clean Air Zones.
Are you seeking Vehicle Technician jobs or Automotive Technician jobs or Automotive Field Service Engineer jobs in Doncaster, Gainsborough, Lincoln, Retford sort of regions (Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire, South Yorkshire)? Are you seeking Vehicle Technician jobs in the automotive sector?
This Vehicle Technician job will suit:
- A Vehicle Technician with previous experience in the repair and maintenance of HGV, PSV or light vehicles.
- The role will be customer facing so you have the personal qualities to work effectively with customers.
- Be able to undertake frequent UK travel including overnight stays on a regular basis.
- If you hold a relevant qualification (City & Guilds / BTEC / Apprenticeship) in a light or heavy vehicle repair and maintenance.
- You must hold a full UK driving license.
Benefits & Company Overview:
- Automotive product manufacturing business with a state of the art engineering / manufacturing facility.
- Dynamic, forward thinking leadership team, the culture is one of passion, enthusiasm and an eagerness to learn & improve with the business.
- Fantastic opportunity for a Salary commensurate with experience, bonus, company pension contribution, 24 days holiday (this increases to 29 days), life assurance, Christmas shutdown period.
This Vehicle Technician job is commutable from Lincoln, Doncaster, Retford, Ranskill, Gainsborough, Market Rasen, Scunthorpe and Worksop.
To apply please contact Jack Ludford at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.