£35,000 to £45,000
about 2 months ago
Field Service Engineer – Yorkshire/North West/North East regions
- Field Service Engineer jobs role. Home based Service Engineer position.
- £35K - £45K salary + £550 per month car allowance + pension + BUPA + lots of excellent product training.
- Role would suit a Service Engineer or Engineering Technician with an electromechanical engineering background.
- Role is predominately service visits during a standard working day, very little overnight stays required.
- Service visits generally cover the Yorkshire, North West and North East regions.
- World Class technology and product development organisation that supply and support bench top medical and scientific diagnostic systems within the medical and healthcare sectors.
This Field Service Engineer job will suit:
- Role would suit a Service Engineer or Maintenance Engineer or Engineering Technician that would enjoy a field-based service engineering role – almost all services are completed within 1 working day.
- The products / equipment are electromechanical diagnostic systems used within medical and healthcare environments so a Service Engineer with experience of similar types of equipment would be advantageous e.g. electromechanical systems, diagnostic equipment, instrumentation etc… you do NOT need previous experience with medical / healthcare systems.
- You are likely to hold a relevant qualification in an electrical/electronic/mechanical or similar engineering discipline.
- The territory mainly covers the Yorkshire/North West/North East regions e.g. Sheffield, Leeds, Newcastle, Manchester so we are looking for somebody based in a location that can cover these areas.
This Field Service Engineer job will involve:
- To provide planned service and repairs to equipment at customer sites.
- Carry out breakdown cover and planned preventative maintenance at customer sites.
- Ensure high levels of customer service are delivered and maintained during and between site visits.
- Provide telephone support to customers.
- Support the sales and technical teams with product demonstrations and installations.
- Ensure relevant reports / logs / records etc… are kept up to date.
Benefits & Company Overview:
- You will be joining an internationally recognised technology and product development organisation.
- Truly innovative; advanced engineering business operating in 40+ countries, part of £1billion t/o group.
- The company develop and manufacture specialist equipment used within medical, scientific and other advanced technology sectors.
- £35K - £45K salary commensurate with experience plus £550 per month car allowance and a very generous benefits package including 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, pension and Bupa.
To apply, please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.