Flexible Salary + Vehicle
5 months ago
Field Service Engineer
- The role is predominantly site based and focuses on maintaining and installing a range of plant equipment used within the water industry.
- Mechanically biased position.
- Company Vehicle and Fuel Card provided.
- Expenses covered for any overnight stays that may be occasionally required.
- Whilst predominantly field based across the UK, you may need to travel into the office occasionally.
Varied field based role that will see you work on site for some of the leading utilities providers within the water sector. Previous experience maintaining and installing plant equipment is essential for this role. Mechanically biased role (some electrical aspects but these are fairly basic). No weekend stays away are required with this position.
Salary & Package: Flexible salary for the right level of experience. Vehicle and fuel is covered by the business. Any overnight expenses are covered.
This Field Service Engineer job will suit:
- An experienced Engineer who is comfortable working on site across a range of businesses.
- Mechanical bias is required for this role.
- Must have a clean drivers licence.
- Any exposure to working within the water sector would be an advantage, but not essential.
- Some form of engineering qualification.
The Field Service Engineer job will involve:
- Service and Maintain all mechanical process plant in the UK and Ireland (if required)
- Assist engineers in the installation of mechanical plant and equipment.
- Operation of electrical plant and equipment.
- Carry out repairs and maintenance of specialist plant equipment.
This job is commutable from Hinckley, Leicester, Birmingham, Coventry, Northampton, Tamworth, Rugby.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.