£32,000 - £35,000 basic plus car, IPad and overtime
11 months ago
Service/Installation Engineer. Market leading supplier. Digital printing and labelling. Optional weekends, paid at double time!
Field Service/Installation Engineer – high speed automated equipment. To £32,000 - £35,000 basic plus car, IPad and overtime. Company priding itself on offering the highest level of service to its customers is seeking an additional engineer to look after company installations in the South of England.
This job will suit:
- An experienced service engineer with a field based background in the installation and maintenance of complex high-speed Digital Printing and Labelling equipment
- Exposure to packaging, printing, labelling and coding equipment is ideal. Other suitable sectors include high speed bakery equipment
- Experience of electrical integration experience, such as wiring equipment into the customer’s packaging machine, identifying where to get print signals from and being able to wire back fault signals.
- Preferably based in the South of England, in and around the Oxford/Swindon area.
- Able to work on own, with a friendly diplomatic attitude to customers.
Working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Field based, working on customers’ premises
- Market leading state-of-the-art Digital Printing and Labelling equipment
- Real promotion prospects as company continues on its expansion path
- Occasional weekend work available, paid at double time!
The job will involve:
- Installation, maintenance and service of high speed digital printing and labelling equipment for customers in the food, pharmaceutical and other industrial packaging fields
- Working from home, travelling to site as required
- Up to date customer training. Regular courses.
This job is commutable from Oxford, Abingdon, Swindon, Aylesbury, Headington, Cirencester, Farringdon, Chippenham, Didcot, Dorchester, Newbury, Reading, Banbury and surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Jack Ludford at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd