5 months ago
Field Service Engineer. Milton Keynes, MK1
Are you seeking Field Service Engineer jobs, Multi skilled engineer jobs, CNC Service Engineer jobs in the Milton Keynes area? This Service Engineer jobs role requires a multi skilled engineer to install, fault find, repair and carry out maintenance on equipment that is housed in manufacturing, automotive, aerospace and industrial engineering companies across the UK (this will be predominantly CNC / lathe based work).
Salary guideline: Base salary well above the market average + Estate Car of your choice! + Significant quarterly bonus.
The jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Fantastic base salary (well above the market average) + estate car of your choice + attractive bonus scheme
- Less than 45 hour working week on average (including overtime) and less than 25,000 miles on the road per year!
- Company culture is one of passion, enthusiasm and an eagerness to learn and improve, the business is very focused on training and development (this may present the opportunity for international travel to the Global HQ).
- A lot of employees have been there 10 years + so this is NOT a hire & fire culture – they invest in their staff (both with time and training).
The job will involve:
- Initial visual/overall inspection to assess machine running and identify any faults.
- Installing and servicing Fanuc CNC machines.
- Stripping down of hardware. Mending of electrical and mechanical faults.
- Machine axis and bar feed alignments.
- PLC programming / update / instillation experience would be beneficial.
This job will suit:
- A Service Engineer / Field Service Engineer or Technical Support Engineer with experience of working with CNC machines (Fanuc controls would be highly beneficial)
- Ideally from a mechanical or electrical background with experience of carrying out reactive maintenance and fault fining on CNC equipment.
- Field service experience is not essential; this role would suit a shift / Maintenance Engineer looking to get off shifts and be out on the road.
This Service Engineer jobs role is commutable from Milton Keynes, Northampton, Bedford, Cambridge, Luton, Oxford, Kettering, Corby, Leamington Spa and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Peter Hobbs at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”