£40,000 to £48,000
4 months ago
Facilities Project Engineer jobs, near Hinckley
- Facilities Project Engineer jobs, Building Services Engineer jobs.
- Exciting, diverse range of engineering facilities new build and refurbishment projects – supporting future advanced technology test and development operations.
- Role would suit a Facilities Project Engineer, Building Services Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Electrical Engineer.
- Dynamic global engineering company that cares passionately about their people.
- £40K - £48K salary + excellent pension + 27 days holiday & all bank holidays + wider benefits.
This Facilities Project Engineer jobs will suit:
- A Facilities Project Engineer, Building Services Engineer, Electrical Engineer or Mechanical Engineer – your job title is not important to us.
- You will have previous experience of designing mechanical and electrical services for the build or refurbishment of facilities / buildings.
- Proficient with using CAD software, prior experience of AutoCAD would be preferable.
- A general awareness / understanding of construction practices (CDM), site H&S etc… but no formal qualifications or certifications are required.
- You are likely to be hold a relevant qualification in a building services or electrical engineering or mechanical engineering or similar discipline.
This Facilities Project Engineer job will involve:
- You will have exposure to the full project management process.
- Undertaking the engineering and management of a wide variety of capital investment projects focused on the upgrade, refurbishment or build of facilities on a large engineering site.
- Produce specifications and documentation for capital investment projects.
- Engineering design for electrical and mechanical services.
- Produce concept and detailed drawings using AutoCAD.
- Site management of contractors during the build / refurbishment phase of projects.
To apply please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.