c£9 to £10 per hour. Permanent day shift. Early finish on a Friday!
almost 2 years ago
Operative / Labourer job to help maintain the company facilities and machinery. You will work around a range of world class machinery within a modern clean working environment. A FLT / Fork Lift Truck Licence and Driving Licence are both required for this position.
Salary & Package: c£9 to £10 per hour. Permanent day shift. Early finish on a Friday!
This job will suit:
- An experienced Operative or Labourer who has previous experience within a manufacturing / production environment.
- A valid FLT license would be required for this role.
- Someone who has worked around production machinery and enjoys being hands on.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Fantastic Working environment with considerable growth projected.
- Permanent role with opportunities to grow within the business.
- Dayshift position, full time hours running from Monday to Friday. Early finish every Friday!
The job will involve:
- Maintenance of the grounds and building
- General labouring duties as required (emptying swarf bins, emptying general waste bins internal and external etc)
- Topping up machines with coolant and oil.
- Delivering / collecting of parts for rework
- Cleaning out of machines
- Weekly stock control of oils
- Updating paperwork
This job is commutable from Nuneaton, Market Bosworth, Coalville, Leicester, Coventry
To apply please contact Jack Ludford