£19,000 - £24,000
4 months ago
Exciting and varied position within a composites manufacturing business who work on a range of projects. Dayshift position with scope to develop further within the business. The business is experiencing exceptional levels of growth. Great down to earth company culture.
Salary & Package: £19,000 to £24,000 with scope to earn more as you becoming trained with certain machinery. Hours of work: 7:30am - 4:00pm Monday to Thursday, 7:30am – 3:00pm on a Friday.
This job will suit:
- The position is quality focused, and will center on composite fabrication. Whilst no composites experience is required, we are looking for someone who is used to working with hand tools and comes from a fabrication type background. Previous job roles as a Coach Builder, Carpenter, Joiner, Fabricator or Machinist would have strong relevance for this position.
- Strong welding and assembly skills would transfer well into this position. We need someone who is going to take an interest in working across bespoke projects and is process driven.
- CNC routing experience would be an advantage but training can be provided.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Clean, modern workshop working with a small team of production staff. All products are composite related within the business, used within a variety of sectors. Customers also include Rolls Royce, Siemens, and Bentley to name just a few.
- Opportunity to build on existing fabrication / assembly skills and learn how to use CNC machinery and broaden your skills by working with composites. As you develop your skills there is clear scope to earn more.
- Dayshift position, some overtime prospects, Brexit secure business – customers are predominantly UK based and the business import materials outside of Europe already.
The job will involve:
- Using hand tools to fabricate and finish composite assemblies. Any previous experience mitering would be very advantageous.
- Operating the CNC Router to thermo-weld and cut the composite panels.
- Working on bespoke projects, such as composite paneling within an automotive vehicle, across a range of sectors.
- Improving manufacturing techniques and driving efficiency across the shop floor.
- Working to high quality standards and following processes.
This job is commutable from Nottingham, Long Eaton, Loughborough, Beeston, Derby, Ruddington.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd