£12 per hour
jp / 201008-103732
5 months ago
Fabricator - Plastics
- Day shift based job opportunity for an experienced Plastics Fabricator.
- Stable business that are undergoing growth and extending their facilities.
Job opportunity for an experienced Fabricator from a plastics background. As a Plastics Fabricator, you will work with a range of plastic materials and machinery to form finished products. This is a dayshift based role – no shifts – for a growing employer.
Salary & Package: £12.00 per hour basic. 40 hour working week across day shift hours.
This Fabricator job will suit:
- A proven Fabricator / Operative who has worked with a range of plastics.
- Hand tool experience – such as cutting plastics
- Experience of operating forming and press machinery for plastics manufacturing.
The Plastics Fabricator job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- 60/70 headcount business, roughly 20 million pound turnover with the vision to double this within the next 5 years.
- Expanding facilities as a result of growth.
- Opportunities to work across a range of plastic products. No shifts.
The Fabricator job will involve:
- Fabricating, assembling and repairing a range of plastic products.
- Using precision and hand tools for production – such as saws and routers.
- Cutting a range of plastics
- Working with press and forming machinery.
- Using adhesives where required.
This job is commutable from Horsham, Crawley
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.
Reference: jp / 201008-103732