8 months ago
- Fabrication Inspection / Engineering opportunity within a well-established electrical equipment business.
- Dayshift based role, full time across Monday to Friday. Competitive pay rates and over time opportunities.
Salary & Package: Flexible and competitive salary dependent on your level of experience. Wider bonuses based on productivity and 20 days holiday available (+ bank holidays). Day shift position across Monday to Friday, offering generous over time opportunities.
This Fabrication Inspector job will suit:
- A proven Quality Inspector or Fabrication Engineer who wants to be a part of a growing project. This is a really exciting time for the business as they secure large projects.
- Fabrication Inspection techniques, such as dye penetrants, etching, MPI or DPI.
- An understanding and able to interpret Engineering drawings and have a knowledge of ISO9001.
- Experience in the use of procedures and qualified to CSWIP 3.0 / 3.1 and PCN level 2 in MPI and DPI.
- Previous Fabrication experience would be an advantage given the nature of the products and existing quality standards.
The Fabrication Inspector job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Fantastic working environment with considerable growth projected.
- Opportunity to develop and grow existing skills.
- Dayshift position, full time with hours over Monday to Friday. Opportunities for overtime and occasional flexibility will be needed.
The Fabrication Inspector job will involve:
- Undertaking Fabrication Operations in accordance with customer expectations. Providing a thorough and diligent Inspection service.
- Chemical processing of components.
- Working alongside the quality and production teams to ensure projects are met on time.
This job is commutable from Shepshed, Loughborough, Ashby, Kegworth, Mountsorrel, Coalville, Leicester
To apply please contact Jack Ludford