£ Competitive Salary
5 months ago
Opportunity for a driven, articulate Export Sales / Account Manager / Sales Executive with strong language skills (Italian) in a commercially biased role. This will suit someone with multilingual / multi-lingual Italian language skills, providing excellent customer service / customer support. Strong communication ability and Can-do attitude. May have experience in an internal sales, sales coordinator, export sales, account management / account manager type jobs.
This job will suit:
- This role will require fluent Italian language skills
- Good communication skills and preferably some experience in a customer facing / commercially focussed role (B2B).
- Good IT skills – you will need to have attention to detail and be able to use Excel (basic formulas) to manage data and reports, used a CRM system
- The most important thing is that you are friendly, upbeat & enthusiastic
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- You will make a real difference working within a medium sized, profitable business
- Incredibly diverse customer & supplier base (they work with large manufacturers and well known prestigious brands).
- A growing business constantly making improvements to their sales department a lot of recent investment.
- Business passionate about developing their employees and employee engagement – it’s a fun vibrant place to work.
- Fantastic starting salary and benefits.
The job will involve:
- You will need to be proactive, upbeat and have excellent communication skills
- A mixture of internal sales & customer service handling both existing & new business
- There is real scope in this role. There is lots to learn and the chance to go and see customers occasionally so you can build the relationships and get a feel for what’s important in their world
- Providing Customer Support, Account Management to a European customer base
This job is commutable from Leicester, Loughborough, Hinckley, Nuneaton, Coalville, Rugby, Coventry, Tamworth, Market Harborough, Oakham, Melton Mowbray and surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Danny Turnock at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd