£25,000 - £30,000
2 months ago
Export Coordinator, LE9, Leicester, Leicestershire, East Midlands
- Leicester based Export Coordinator jobs role
- Working for an innovative, growing engineering business who supply into the Aerospace & Defence sectors.
- This suit someone accustomed to working in a professional sales office environment in a B2B role who deals with customer enquiries, quotation & order processing.
- If you are good with Excel, spreadsheets and handling data, this will be a big advantage.
- Excellent starting salary (£25,000 - £30,000) + Bonus scheme + 25 Days Holidays. Excellent career development structure, they like to promote from within.
This Export Coordinator job will suit:
- An Export or Import Coordinator / Administrator / Customer Service / Sales support professional who has worked within the Aerospace, Defence or a related industry.
- Any experience dealing with quotations, invoicing, customer enquiries & order processing.
- Dealing with documentation and handling data, you will require very good IT skills (Excel, Microsoft Office, Outlook etc) or using an ERP system.
- Locally based to LE9, Leicester.
The Export Coordinator job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- You will make a real difference working within a medium sized, profitable business
- Incredibly diverse customer & supplier base (they work with large Aerospace manufacturers and defence businesses).
- A growing multinational business constantly making improvements to their team in Leicester, a lot of recent investment in this area having identified it as key to their overall business strategy moving forward.
- Business passionate about developing their employees and employee engagement – it’s a fun vibrant place to work.
- Incredibly stable, part of a large group but operate as an SME business, so still very dynamic
- Fantastic starting salary and benefits.
This job is commutable from Leicester, Loughborough, Ashby De La Zouch, Hinckley, Nuneaton, Coalville, Rugby, Coventry, Northampton, Tamworth, Birmingham and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Danny Turnock at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd