28000 + Pension
5 months ago
The Executive Assistant PA to the Directors involves
The Executive Assistant PA to the Directors is Monday to Friday, normal office hours (some flex on start/finish times) principally working as the PA to the MD, and also Executive Assistant for the Chairman.
in a manufacturing business.
- Working closely with the Managing Director and support other Directors as needed.
- The PA is responsible for providing a comprehensive, confidential, and professional support service to the Directors in all aspects concerned with the efficient and successful operation of the company, including its subsidiaries and associates where applicable.
- Coordinate and assist with preparation of the Board meeting papers.
- Attend all Board/Management meetings and take notes, be responsible for chasing through actions.
- Develop and maintain administrative/filing systems to support the activities of the Directors.
- Organise occasional external events, including quarterly Management meetings at group locations, and company social events.
- Organise, prioritise, and influence the Managing Director to manage their time and meet their objectives, obligations and deadlines.
This job is commutable from Wolverhampton, Walsall, Willenhall, Birmingham, West Bromwich and Great Barr.
To apply please contact Ian Yoxen at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd by email.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”