£30,000 - £40,000
2 months ago
Estimator. Leicestershire, LE67
- Estimator, Project Manager, Account Manager, ideally with a background in interiors, construction, fit out industry or similar.
- This will be well suited to someone looking to work for a successful & growing SME, looking for long term career progression within a customer focussed role – NO cold calling, not traditional sales, this is much more Account Management focussed.
- Ideally you be based within Leicestershire – You will require a full UK driving license.
Starting £30K-£40K + company car allowance + Bonus
This Estimator working environment:
- A well established and ambitious SME business who focus on delivering a first class customer experience.
- A friendly and dynamic team, a culture for continuous improvement and growth.
- Excellent starting salary £30,000 - £40,000 + Company Car Allowance + Bonus
- Travelling to customers within a midlands region, localised visits so you won’t have extensive travel across the UK.
The Estimator job will involve:
- Managing customer contracts from initial conception through to completion, managing material, labour, planning and customer updates.
- This will involve elements of estimating and quotation work, you will ideally have experience working in an estimator or similar position within the construction industry.
- Visiting customer sites, attending site surveys.
- Liaising with the technical teams in house, you will be provided a lot of support from Technical / finance departments but you will be the one to coordinate this according to the project plan.
This Estimator job is commutable from Leicester, Bardon Hill, Coalville, Ibstock, Wigston, Oadby, Markfield, Loughborough, Ashby De La Zouch, Castle Donington and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Danny Turnock at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”