10 months ago
- Estates Surveyor jobs role near Derby / Ashbourne / Stoke
- Company have not furloughed ANY surveyors – they continue to grow!
- Incredible job security & stability on offer. £100m t/o highly profitable business recruiting two new Estate Surveyors into the group
- Are you seeking Management Surveyor jobs, Estates Surveyor jobs, Commercial Property Surveyor or asset management surveyor jobs with a business that will offer you and your family job security?
During a recession or depression this £100m t/o business actually grows as they acquire more land and properties. So if job security is important to you, this company can really deliver. They are incredibly busy, no surveyors have been placed on furlough! It’s also worth noting that despite being a large player in the industry, they are NOT a corporate. They retain a family feel and really look after their employees.
Are you a Management Surveyor, Estates Surveyor, Commercial Property Surveyor or Asset Management Surveyor seeking exciting & stable surveyor jobs in Derby, Derbyshire, Ashbourne, Uttoxeter, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire? Are you a surveyor who values job security and wants to work for a business which can match this core value?
The Estates Surveyor jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- This is a highly profitable £100m t/o business with profits of over £25m
- No surveyors have been placed on furlough. The business is expanding, recruiting and very busy
- 2019 was a record year. Turnover and profitability have doubled in the past 5 years
- They have a headcount of 63 approx. Newly created Surveyor jobs roles due to growth
- Incredibly stable business,
- A chance to really make an impact within a dynamic business which is a very large player in the industry but retains a family feel and the chance to progress.
This Estates Surveyor jobs role will suit:
- A Management Surveyor, Estates Surveyor, Commercial Property Surveyor or Asset Management Surveyor
- Seeking surveyor jobs or management surveyor jobs in the Derby, Derbyshire, Ashbourne, Uttoxeter, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire region
- You will ideally have strong asset management experience & commercial property / estates exposure
- Whilst the business is £100m t/o and works with massive blue chip organisations, this is a 60 headcount medium sized business. You will have that pro-active, friendly and flexible approach to work and that SME mentality
This estates surveyor jobs role is based near Ashbourne, commutable from Derby, Uttoxeter, Alfreton, Chesterfield, Stoke on Trent, Burton on Trent, Derbyshire, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire and surrounding areas.
To apply for this estates surveyor job, please contact Edward Smith at Euro Projects Recruitments Ltd.
More jobs like this are advertised at europrojects.co.uk