Fantastic base salary + wider benefits package
4 months ago
ERP Systems Engineer jobs role, working with a well-established, family-owned manufacturing business with brilliant future growth plans. This role will have further potential to develop into a technical leadership position in the future. This is ERP Systems Engineer role is a great opportunity to have a big impact in optimising the business’ Epicor ERP system and to really make a name for yourself!
Salary & Package: Fantastic base salary with great potential for growth.
This ERP Systems Engineer job will suit:
- Expertise with ERP / MRP systems, ideally Epicor but it could be another system with very strong SQL skills.
- Good understanding of manufacturing and managing an ERP solution in a high regulated environment.
- You will take full ownership of the Epicor ERP solution, ensuring compliance with industry standards and avoiding bespoke adaptations.
- Manging Epicor for between 60-70 users and providing training in its correct usage.
- The person will be focussed on getting the job done themselves, whatever it takes.
- Very strong SQL and database experience, integrating an ERP solution.
- Need to be a self-starter that can analyse a system and implement changes to fully optimise the system.
- This person needs to be visible in the business and auditing the business’ current systems to recommend areas that need improving.
- You will ideally have the desire to develop into a more senior, technical leadership role within the business.
The ERP Systems Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- You will have the opportunity to make a real difference to the business’ use of their ERP and to help optimise all systems.
- Diverse customer base – supply in to a variety of Aerospace manufacturers
- A brand new position created due to growth in the business.
- This is a business that is highly passionate about developing their employees and employee engagement.
- Fantastic base salary with great potential for growth in this role.
This job is commutable from Nuneaton, Hinckley, Tamworth, Ashby, Coalville, Leicester, Coventry, and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Peter Hobbs at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”