3 months ago
date to suit
ERP Business Systems Project Lead
£45-50,000 + pension
Cannock, Staffordshire, WS7 3FX
- Day to day focal point on an ERP business system project at a global manufacturing business.
- Project planning, chasing progress, communicating and co-ordinating with on-site managers and off site ERP business system experts to ensure all milestones, business decisions, and project risks are identified, communicated, escalated and resolved.
- Reporting directly to the director of the business, this is excellent career opportunity once the project finishes in 12 months time.
- This role will suit a degree educated person looking for the opportunity to prove themselves, ready to put in the necessary hours to get the project completed.
- We are looking for a well organised, confident and professional person that is driven by process management, problems solving and data analysis.
The business is a respected manufacturer with strong market share that has shown growth in 2020.
This is a 12month contract, but the person recruited will have opportunity to shine, and there may well be other opportunities within group towards the completion of this project.
This job is commutable from Burntwood, Bloxwich, Walsall, Tamworth, Birmingham, Minworth, Lichfield, Stafford, Rugeley, Burton-on-Trent, Wolverhampton, Telford.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”