£20,000 - £23,000 + OT
over 2 years ago
Engineering Technician, NG4, Colwick, Nottingham
Varied, hands on engineering position within a growing engineering team. You will have the chance to work with a range of engineering machinery; support purchasing processes, run maintenance procedures and more! The company is very friendly and has a down to earth culture. They want to help you develop as they continue to experience significant growth.
Salary & Package: Rough basic salary guideline of £20,000 to £23,000. Plenty of opportunities for overtime paid at x1.5 hourly rate. Flexibility is essential in general; the position rotates across two day shifts: 6:00am to 2:00pm and 10:00am to 7:00pm, Monday to Friday. There will be an on call system and Saturday working Rota, this is only 1 Saturday in 3, typically working 6:00am to 11:30am. The on call system guarantees a premium regardless of callout.
This job will suit:
- Previously worked within a fabrication / engineering environment.
- Apprentice trained or qualification within an engineering discipline. Someone who has recently qualified and wants to develop further could be well suited.
- Flexibility to work on call / work an occasional Saturday.
- Understand manufacturing processes and offer versatility across a range of duties.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- An established business that is experiencing strong levels of growth.
- Headcount of around 70 employees. Good length of tenure within the business, this is often down to the management style and supportive nature within the business.
- Opportunity to earn a significant salary through the level of overtime prospects and premiums on top.
- Progression opportunities as you become more familiar with the processes and develop further skills.
The job will involve:
- Controlling machine breakdowns and working alongside a wider team of Engineers.
- Run the PPM schedule to minimise breakdowns.
- Reviewing and purchasing of components to support production.
- Replacing pipework and assembling modules.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.