about 1 year ago
Engineering Project Manager Oldbury
- Managing project delivery of equipment supply from receipt of Bill of Materials to Installation and commissioning and achieving project sign-off.
- An engineering business that design, build, install and provide support for bespoke equipment delivered worldwide. This is electro-mechanical equipment for heavy industry.
- This role will be based in the West Midlands office/factory, acting as a hub within the engineering and management functions.
Salary & Package: £44,000 - £48,000 depending on experience
This Project Manager job will suit:
- Experienced Project Manager or Project Engineer with background in engineering manufacturing business, supporting multiple, concurring projects.
- Degree Level Qualified in relevant engineering / construction discipline or time served experience in closely related industry.
- An influential, personable person who can drive projects forward and discuss technical matters with engineers. Hands-on, can do attitude, quickly able to become part of a small team.
The Project Manager job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- A small business with a great position in their specialist market.
- Growing order book with customers in US and Canada, Europe and South East Asia.
- The established electro-mechanical product technology has been modernised with IoT data logging and remote access support to improve customer yield in metals processing.
- An opportunity to play a big part in a small business.
The Project Manager job will involve:
- Oversee project delivery. Colleagues will create the design and Bill of Materials, then the project manager will manage the supply chain, delivery and customer expectation.
- Create appropriate project plans for each contract and use them to manage the contract and communicate the status of the project to customers and company personnel.
- Ensure that customer satisfaction is achieved at all times.
- Liaising and coordinating work between multiple projects in multiple locations (there will not be too much travel with this role, but there could be some out of hours conference calls to fit global time zones.
This job is commutable from Oldbury and surrounding areas
To apply please contact Jayne Baxter at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.