11 months ago
date to suit
Engineering Production Planner Croydon
- Planning of workshop activity using MS Project including overhauls and repairs
- Rescheduling frequently to increase efficiency
- Using lean manufacturing techniques to improve processes.
- Liaising with engineers, technicians and engineering suppliers so experience of engineering projects, technical projects or mechanical engineering is ideal. This could be from aviation, rail, or mechanical overhaul.
- Engineering, technical or manufacturing, HND / HNC qualification is ideal, alongside MS Project skills.
Salary & Package: £30,000 - £34,000 depending on experience
The Production controller job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Join a successful and well respected engineering company with global reach
- Work with some of the most iconic companies in the engineering industry
- The business has customers in diverse industries, so the job security is higher than most.
The Production controller job will involve:
- Planning of workshop activity
- Monitor progress of jobs through the workshop against the plan
- Communicate to sales on completion dates
- Liaise with purchasing on any supply issues affecting delivery dates
- Schedule components to arrive on time to meet customer order requirements in association with purchasing
This job is commutable from Croydon, Surrey, Bromley, Sutton, Mitcham, Purley.
To apply please email your CV to Ian Yoxen Euro Projects Recruitment on firstname.lastname@example.org