£65-75k + benefits
over 1 year ago
by agreement / asap
Engineering Manager Design & Innovation NPI Automotive West Midlands £65,000-75,000
Engineering Design Manager or NPI Project Manager with a design engineer background manage the control and delivery of design engineering projects of structures and mechanical systems. An engineering design background in areas like chassis, BIW body in white, mechanical transmissions, brakes or drivetrain, aerospace structures and dynamic structures used in automotive, aerospace or similar advanced engineering would be ideal.
This Engineering Design Manager will suit a mechanical engineer with design, development, prototype background, project management or team management experience. An engineering degree is the likely minimal qualification, possible reaching towards Chartered Engineer status, however attitude and ambition count highly too.
In this role you will have opportunity to work on design and development projects which embrace new solutions to transport and power challenges.
Salary dependent upon experience Guideline £65-75,000 + benefits
The jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Market leader providing high level engineering expertise to business in the UK, and worldwide
- An employer of choice with high-performing, professional teams throughout and future growth plans
- A business with the resources of a world-leading company
- This design engineering vacancy is seen as an opportunity to develop the next generation of leaders.
The job will involve:
- Management of projects from conception to completion on-time, to specification and to budget.
- Interpreting customer requirements, developing detailed project plans and leading the efforts of cross-functional project teams.
- Ensure project risks and identified and managed effectively.
- Customer facing project management role – building strong relationships will be key.
This job is commutable from Dudley, Cannock, Wolverhampton, Telford, Kidderminster, and surrounding West Midlands areas