£60,000 - £70,000
about 1 year ago
Engineering Manager, Medical Devices, Worksop, S80
- Medical Device Engineering Manager, Service Manager, Operations Manager.
- You will need experience in the Medical Device or Healthcare sector, knowledge of medical engineering regulations and processes. ISO13485 or MHRA would be an advantage.
- Strong management and leadership skills, able to develop and motivate a team of technical professionals.
- Excellent overall package. We suspect a salary in the £60,000 - £70,000 region plus wider company benefits.
This Medical Device Engineering Manager job will suit:
- An Engineering Manager, Head of Engineering, Senior Engineering professional who is accustomed to managing a team within an SME business.
- You must have experience within the Medical or Healthcare sector, able to help with the development and service of highly regulated products, any knowledge of ISO9001, ISO13486 or MHRA.
- Ideally based within a commutable distance of Worksop / Sheffield.
- Any engineering / scientific related qualifications, degree level would be ideal.
The Medical Device Engineering Manager job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Market leading business within their sector. Producing some highly technical products that are used to save lives, you will genuinely feel like you are making an improvement to people’s quality of life.
- Working within a friendly and open culture throughout the business – a nice environment to be part of and work in.
- Plenty of career development and training opportunities – you are seen as an individual and the company has a vested interest in seeing you progress through the business, working as a member of the senior leadership team.
- Great starting salary (£60,000 - £70,000) + wider company benefits (Pension, Healthcare, Death in service, Income protection, Holiday buy scheme).
The Medical Device Engineering Manager job will involve:
- Looking after a small team of engineering and technical professionals, motivating, developing and being able to grow the engineering department.
- Someone who is looking for a role that focusses on strategy and business planning. You will have the chance to make a real impact to the technical team within an SME business.
- Implement engineering best practice (Lean processes), manage budgets, drive growth strategy and ensure the company adheres to quality standards. You will be the lead for the engineering department and a critical member of the business as it continues its growth.
This job is commutable from Sheffield, Worksop, Doncaster, Chesterfield, Mansfield and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Danny Turnock at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.