£50,000 - £60,000
almost 2 years ago
Leading a team of Maintenance Engineers, managing plant uptime, Planned Preventative Maintenance. We are seeking a factual, data driven, decision maker to create structure and succession plans across this engineering maintenance function. Modern automotive production factory with mechanical engineering / process engineering plant.
This job will suit:
- A factual, data driven manager with experience of managing maintenance of manufacturing production operations.
- An excellent people manager with strong coaching, mentoring and interpersonal skills.
- A strong engineer with a good understanding of tools and techniques available to achieve world class performance levels in a manufacturing environment.
- Who can play an important part of the senior management team and strategic decision making.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Large manufacturing business with established client base and long term order book.
- A growing company with ongoing investment- the business has invested £8m into new automation equipment and plans are in place for more Capex projects in near future.
- The business offers cutting-edge products and services to manuacturing engineering customers.
- Salary bracket is negotiable for the right person, and we anticipate £50-60,000 salary plus benefits.
The job will involve:
- Lead and manage and engineering team including resource planning, training, upskilling and succession planning.
- Maintain an efficient, economical and continuous improvement plant operation by establishing preventative maintenance, equipment modification and repair programs for all equipment.
- Plan, direct and coordinate activities concerned with design, repair, maintenance and improvement of equipment and machinery to increase ratio of Planned Preventative Maintenance v Reactive Maintenance.
This position is commutable from Birmingham, West Bromwich, Wolverhampton, Dudley, Walsall, Sutton Coldfield and surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Jayne Baxter at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”