£48,000 to £52,000
about 2 months ago
Engineering Manager, Chesterfield
- Engineering Manager jobs, Operations Manager jobs, Facilities Manager jobs.
- A business that cares passionately about their people and has a continuous improvement culture.
- Engineering business with full capability to research, development, design, test and manufacture custom engineered products for various industry sectors.
- Role would suit an Engineering Manager with experience of leading a mix of manufacturing, maintenance, tooling, process engineering functions.
- £48,000 to £52,000 salary as a guide + benefits.
This Engineering Manager job will suit:
- Previous experience of working within an Engineering Manager / engineering leadership focused position.
- The role is focused on leading and developing teams across maintenance, process engineering, tooling and plant performance / efficiency so exposure to a mix of these areas is preferred.
- The business care passionately about their people and have a continuous improvement mindset – we are looking for somebody to embrace this culture and help develop and shape the future growth of the team and its people.
- You will be organised, be able juggle your own priorities, support your team and communicate effectively across all areas of a business.
- Be able to read and interpret engineering drawings (mechanical, electrical and facilities drawings).
- You will hold a relevant qualification in an engineering, manufacturing or production discipline.
This Engineering Manager job will involve:
- Lead and develop the engineering, tooling and maintenance teams.
- Planning, organisation, leadership and completion of engineering projects.
- Development of manufacturing capabilities to obtain maximum productivity and quality.
- Drive continuous improvement of processes, quality and cost management.
- Management of site facilities including the building, services and maintenance.
To apply, please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.