50000 - 65000 TBC
4 months ago
• Engineering Manager jobs role Melton Mowbray
• Experience with bulk powder chemicals, plastics, carbon, polymer, rubber and powder chemical raw materials would be very beneficial.
• Large CAPEX you will be assessing new production equipment to enhance production capability (massive growth due to operating in a sustainable sector)
• £55,000 - £65,000 depending on experience
Engineering Manager jobs role. Sustainable industry sector driving massive growth. We need experience with bulk powder chemicals, plastics, carbon, polymer, rubber and powder chemical raw materials (or similar)
Are you seeking Engineering Manager jobs or are you a Senior Process Engineer seeking that next step to Engineering manager jobs in the Melton Mowbray, Loughborough, Leicester, Nottingham, Oakham, Newark on Trent regions (commutable to Melton Mowbray)
Engineering Manager Key Responsibilities & Background:
• Mechanical process engineer from carbon black or rubber and plastics industries (or wider chemical, bulk powder etc).
• Experience – carbon black industry, bulk powders, rubber and plastics, chemicals. N.B. Understanding of bulk powders is almost essential.
• Manage equipment replacement programme
• Designing equipment line modifications based on Six Sigma principals.
• Sourcing and managing equipment suppliers and sourcing solutions both for maintenance items and larger capex decisions
• Carry out analytical design calculations and design innovative new solutions.
• Assessing industrial processes and taking measurements and data
• Designing and running process simulations, performing risk assessment testing to eliminate time and cost constraints
What we are looking for a nutshell in this Engineering Manager jobs role
• Commutable to Melton Mowbray, LE13 0PB region
• Strong mechanical engineering background but likely worked withing chemical / plastics / rubber type of industries
• An Engineering Manager or Process engineer who can manage a CAPEX process – looking at the best possible equipment and processes for bulk powder chemical production process
• Experience with plastics, carbon, polymer, rubber and raw materials would be very beneficial. This is NOT pharma / medical / drug development – it’s dealing with plastics, carbon, polymer, rubber and raw materials so some overlap here would be beneficial
• Equipment on site : Belt magnets, screw conveyors, dryer, milling, sieving and pelletising, packing line (any overlap with this equipment would be useful)
• This is a fast growth start up - You will therefore be happy working in an SMEs where there is the need to ‘wear a number of hats’. But the investment is very significant !
This Engineering Manager jobs role is based near Melton Mowbray commutable from Loughborough, Leicester, Nottingham, Oakham, Newark on Trent regions
REF : ESEMCB
Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.