5 months ago
Engineering Manager jobs role. Leadership and management of a design engineering focused engineering team within a growing multi-national engineering / manufacturing organisation. Newly created role for an Engineering Manager to set the strategic direction and shape the operational plans of an engineering function.
Are you an Engineering Manager, Design Manager, Design Team Leader seeking engineering management / design management jobs in Leicestershire?
This Engineering Manager job will suit:
- An Engineering Manager / Design Manager / Design Team Leader with a strong engineering design / design for manufacture background.
- We are seeking a candidate that is passionate and excited about being able to set the strategic direction and shape the operational plans of an engineering function within an engineering / manufacturing SME organisation.
- The role would suit Engineering Managers / Design Managers with experience of managing and leading a team / department of Design Engineers / Development Engineers. This is a small team – currently 6 headcount.
- You will be an articulate and effective communicator to enable you to lead and develop your team and build strong working relationships across the business.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Multi-national engineering / manufacturing organisation, design and manufacturing facilities in Europe, USA and Asia.
- The company design and manufacture products integrated into off-highway, construction, military and agricultural vehicles.
- Company headcount roughly 70 people, £11.5m t/o with double digit growth in 2018.
- This is a newly created role within a growing manufacturing organisation that is passionate about product development.
- Salary is commensurate with experience. Initial guideline of circa £50K.
The Engineering Manager job will involve:
- Set the strategic direction and shape the operational plans for the Engineering function in line with the wider business strategy and plan.
- Overall responsibility and accountability for the Engineering function across the business to include people and budgetary management – currently 6 people.
- Dovetail the UK Engineering organisation into the extended global engineering organisation, ensuring best fit and optimum design collaboration.
- Exceed internal and external customer expectations for product development, quality, cost and delivery, maximising efficiency, optimizing and driving engineering excellence.
- Drive KPI’s, foster a culture of learning and continuous improvement, mentor engineers.
To apply please contact Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd