about 1 year ago
ENGINEERING DIRECTOR DORSET
- Working closely with the MD & Sales Team to understand what customers want.
- Product development strategy, technology roadmap & requirements capture, communicating a clear direction to the engineering team.
- Managing a small design engineering team including mechanical, electrical and software, each with a very capable team leader.
- Eligibility for SC Clearance is essential.
- Chartered Engineer or similar level.
Salary & Package: £85,000 - £90,000 Package
This Engineering Director job needs:
- The ability to provide direction, make decisions and communicate a clear message across the engineering teams.
- The technical and engineering knowledge enabling the Engineering Director to take an overview of Electro’, Software and Mechanical functions.
- The eligibility for SC clearance is essential.
- A Chartered Engineer or similar level.
The Engineering Director job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Well established brand, specialist product designed and manufactured in-house. The product uses new technologies in order to remain innovative.
- The equipment is designed to increase the safety of personnel serving in high risk situations.
- Privately owned business.
The Engineering Director job will involve:
- This is a senior leadership role reporting to and working closely with the Managing Director.
- Leadership, continuous improvement and development of the engineering team and processes.
- Project Management of new product development, this will be a continuous process “requirements capture” and NPI.
- Some travel overseas is likely.
This job is commutable from Dorset area
To apply please contact Jayne Baxter at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.