10 months ago
- Sourcing / purchasing opportunity within an R&D Environment.
- Must have an engineering background for this position.
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Engineer to work within a technical buying role. Work alongside the Product Development team to support NPI projects, assessing and sourcing requirements whilst gauging what is feasible from an engineering angle. This is with a global business and requires good communication skills at all levels.
Salary flexible based on the level of experience the successful candidate can immediately bring to the role.
This Engineering Buyer job will suit:
- A strong engineering background – preferably electro mechanical but we can be flexible on either electrical or mechanical skills.
- Industry experience – We can be fairly broad, automotive or aerospace backgrounds would be fine for this role.
- Purchasing experience – sourcing experience is a must, capable of cost analysis and proposing solutions based on what is fealsible (both from a cost and engineering perspective).
The Engineering Buyer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Opportunity to utilize both engineering and purchasing skills within a highly varied role.
- Work for a global business who have experienced strong stability throughout Covid and are growing.
- Very competitive and flexible salary structure for the successful candidate.
The Engineering Buyer job will involve:
- Work alongside the R&D / Product Development team to identify requirements and support sourcing activities of materials.
- Identify opportunities / strategies having assessed what is feasible from both an engineering and cost perspective.
- Analysis of costings to identify the best possible route of product development.
This job is commutable from Nottingham.
Please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects for more information.