£70-75k + car + pension
4 months ago
Business Development Sales Director, Automotive Assemblies & Engineered Components, Warwickshire West Midlands £70-75K + car + pension
Sales Director Business Development job selling engineering assemblies, components and engineered solutions to engineering, industrial and automotive OEMs. Also Business Development and Sales of assemblies and components into large manufacturing customers in the engineering and manufacturing sector for industrial, engineering and automotive.
- £75,000 + car (or car allowance)
- Manage two Sales Engineers
- Supported by a Costing Engineer who puts together the quotes etc.
- You are selling engineering solutions and manufacturing capacity.
- This is a hunter role; opening and developing relationships and selling engineering capability to large engineering OEMs.
- The business already sells into a wide variety of sectors and has the accreditations for automotive for example. Target industry sectors could include equipment going into sectors like heating and cooling, construction products, building controls, safety equipment, medical, automotive, pharmaceutical, food, retail, agricultural, electrical and electromechanical.
- This is a senior level role that is part of the management team.
This job is commutable to Sales and Business Development experts that can commute daily to Warwickshire, Solihul, Coventry, Coleshill, Warwick, Rugby, Hinckley West Midlands area. Birmingham
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”