£30,000 - £45,000
about 2 years ago
Engine Test Engineer jobs role. World class powertrain R&D testing facility. Are you an Engine Test Engineer / Powertrain Test Engineer seeking jobs in the automotive sector?
Salary Guideline: £30,000 - £45,000 (dependent upon experience and skills), excellent pension contribution, 27 days holiday plus bank holidays, company bonus, health insurance.
This Engine Test Engineer job will suit:
- An Engine Test Engineer / Powertrain Test Engineer with good understanding of current generation gasoline and diesel engines.
- We are looking for Engine Test Engineers / Powertrain Test Engineers with a strong background in engine test / engine development.
- You could have developed your experience in an automotive test, vehicle R&D, OEM, motorsport or similar environment.
- You are likely to be degree qualified in a mechanical engineering, automotive engineering or similar engineering or science based discipline.
The jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- You will be joining an internationally recognised automotive engineering organisation with ambitious domestic and international growth plans.
- A truly innovative, high tech, advanced engineering research and development business (operating in 40+countries – part of an £1 billion t/o group).
- You will have the opportunity to work within a brand new world class powertrain test facility.
- Salary range of between £30,000 - £45,000 (dependent upon experience and skills), excellent pension contribution, 27 days holiday plus bank holidays, company bonus, health insurance.
The Engine Test Engineer job will involve:
- Working as part of the engine test team on customer powertrain test projects from start to finish.
- Working closely with customers define the scope of projects, plan and execute the project, deliver accurate test data and reports.
- Test bed setup and configuration, support engine palletisation, installation and commissioning.
This Engine Test Engineer job is commutable from Coventry, Nuneaton, Hinckley, Warwick, Rugby, Leicester, Leamington Spa, Birmingham, Northampton, Tamworth, Solihull.
To apply, please contact Charlotte Findell