Up To £55,000
21 days ago
ASAP by agreement
Engine Test Engineer, up to £55K, Hinckley
· Engine Test Engineer jobs, Engine Development Engineer jobs, Automotive Engineer jobs, Calibration Engineer jobs, Automotive Powertrain Engineer jobs,
· Work at the forefront of automotive R&D on cutting edge battery electric vehicle, fuel cell, and hybrid engine technology development projects.
· Up to £55,000 salary commensurate with experience, excellent pension, 27 days plus all bank holidays, healthcare, EV car scheme and more!
Are you an automotive engineer passionate about the ever-evolving automotive technology landscape? Do you want to have a key role in the research and development of battery electric vehicles, fuel cell vehicles, and hybrid electric vehicles?
We are seeking a Test Engineer or Development Engineer or Automotive Engineer with previous experience of working within an automotive or vehicle engine / powertrain / propulsion research, development, test, or calibration engineering environment.
Engine Test Engineer Responsibilities:
· Working within an automotive engineering / vehicle engineering powertrain / engine team on a broad range of vehicle projects e.g., hybrid, battery electric vehicle, fuel cell, gasoline etc.…
· You will be supporting and coordinating customer engine / propulsion research, development, and test programmes.
· Customer liaison, overseeing engine / propulsion system testing, analysis engineering data, making engineering recommendations.
· You will be joining a business with a global footprint so there will be opportunities to participate in group wide R&D projects.
· You will be predominately based onsite with some opportunity for home working when appropriate.
Your background as an Engine Test Engineer:
· We are looking for an Engineer with experience of automotive / vehicle engine / propulsion system research, development, or testing.
· If you are looking for variety in your role and the opportunity to work on a broad range of vehicle engine / propulsion system R&D projects, then this role would really suit you.
· You will be degree qualified in a mechanical engineering, automotive engineering, motorsport engineering, or similar engineering discipline.
· A full UK driving licence is a requirement for this position.
To apply please send your CV to Sam Hilton at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.